Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Dedication - 9/11 edition

I first heard this song when I was living back home. I lived on the Canadian border, so I had access to their radio & TV stations... Which is where I first heard this song (radio, of course). None of the stations out of Buffalo played it and I really only heard it on one Canadian station (memory fails as to which one, though - it might have been 97.7??) Heart later covered this song, but this is by the original artist, Australian, John Farnham (also, for a short time, from the Little River Band in the early 80's). The Song is "You're The Voice". It originally came out in 1986, but this was filmed in 2003. This goes out to everyone who has had the courage to take a stand against the Bush Crime Family over the last 7 years (of hell!!!)


No comments: