Monday, September 03, 2007

Strange...but Truly Insane

I'm not knocking religion here, but some people have WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS!!!

A case filed by a group called "Friends of Jesus" calls on the court to interpret the Law of Moses to determine whether Jesus received a fair trial for blasphemy.

Dola Indidis - The man spearheading the case - says, "For a long time I have been thinking over the case of Jesus Christ and I'm convinced, I have been convinced for a long time that Jesus was not given a fair trial and that the trial was a nullity as a result of which he suffered crucifixion .I then decided to instruct counsel so that the same can be challenged in court with a view of correct record because as we stand today Jesus Christ remains a convicted criminal, we want the records to be set right."



(H/T: Fark)

No comments: