Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Attack of the Flying Monkey Right

It seems Michelle Malkin and her flying monkeys are on the attack again, or more to the point, a witch hunt over Graeme Frost. He is the 12 year old boy who gave the Democratic response after "W" vetoed the S-CHIP bill. I am not one to be silenced nor do I go out to silence anyone in the process. But what her and her minions have done is gone out of their way to destroy a family, who in my opinion, are struggling to get by. Yes, they've used the S-CHIP program - so what!!! I bought into a neighborhood at a cheaper cost 10 years ago and my home has gone up in value, although my income hasn't changed by much. If I had kids and didn't have adequate health coverage through my job, I would definitely sign up for S-CHIP to at least make sure my children were getting the health care they deserve. I am not an author or face on the Fixed News channel. So, until MM and her flying monkeys can live in $50K or less and not provide health care for her children - she should stay the hell away from those who cannot provide and let them live in peace and not go on pointless witch hunts...

But who am I?? In her eyes, I'm just a dirty fucking hippy!!!



No comments: